New To Town Daily, Automated Mailers
Our New To Town program automatically targets new homeowners in your service area every day!
Moving to a new home means finding new businesses that meet your needs. A new dentist, a new HVAC pro, a new grocery store, a new coffee spot — there are a lot of new businesses to connect with!
And you want to be that new business chosen, right? Imagine automatically sending postcards to new homeowners in your service area right after they move!
New homeowners are a very profitable target because they need your services the most during these times and are more receptive to marketing messaging. When families are in the process of settling into their new homes and communities, they are very open to learning about new businesses and services.
Here are a few statistics that show why marketing to new homeowners is a smart move!
- New homeowners spend 5x more on home improvement in their first year than existing homeowners. Source: Porch Group Media
- New homeowners are 17% more likely to buy a new car in their first year than existing homeowners. Source: Edmunds
- New homeowners are 23% more likely to start a family in their first year than existing homeowners. Source: National Association of Realtors
- New movers are 38% more likely to try a new restaurant than existing residents. Source: Nielsen
- New movers are 20% more likely to sign up for a new gym membership than existing residents. Source: IHRSA
- New movers are 15% more likely to switch banks than existing residents. Source: J.D. Power
- New movers are 10% more likely to switch Internet service providers than existing residents. Source: Leichtman Research Group
What you can expect with a New to Town marketing plan:
Our professional team of in-house graphic designers and copywriters create a postcard specifically for your business. Then our marketing specialists advise you on selecting a target audience and mailing list. Using the latest homeowner data available, we mail to homeowners in your area every day automatically.
With our New to Town direct mail marketing, you can target specific homes based on these important factors:
- Home sale date
- Year built
- Square footage
Daily mailer campaigns are perfect for almost every business, but especially:
- Dental & Medical Services
- Pest Control
- Pool Service