& Bulk Mail Services
With Bulk Mail Discounts – It Pays for Itself!
If you address and mail all of your postcards yourself, you pay:
$0.35 per piece in postage (or $0.55 if you mail larger postcards).
If PostcardMania addresses and mails your postcards for you, your bulk mail cost per piece’s postage rate for 4.25″ x 6″ postcards is between:
$0.265 – $0.294.
Our bulk mail postcard addressing and presorting rate is only $0.055 per piece in addition to the postage cost. That saves you big over mailing yourself!
With over 22 years in the direct mail marketing industry, PostcardMania is an established mail house, having mailed over 1.8 billion bulk mail postcards. Therefore, our bulk mail costs are often lower than our competitors, giving you the least expensive bulk postcards. Plus, our bulk mail delivery time can be faster because we have an in-house USPS employee who clears the mail on premise at our mailing facility!
That means when we handle your bulk printing and mailing services, we can save you between $0.06 and $0.08 per piece on your cost to bulk mail postcards. That really adds up. You don’t have to do the work, and you are actually SAVING money on your bulk mail prices while you don’t do it.
We pass bulk mailer savings on to you through our USPS bulk mail rates. Why not go with the company that lets you SAVE on your bulk mail advertising?
The cost of addressing/mailing service is $0.055 per piece (and slightly more for very large postcards). With bulk mail discounts, this still saves you over mailing yourself. Plus we do all of the work for you!
- Our mailing rep understood our mailing goal and made sure that the addresses were printed correctly and the postcards were bulk shipped to my client in two different batches. My client was very happy with the finished product. The Production Services Rep was very good about following up on the status of the project and making sure that I was aware of deadlines.
- It was really easy and saved me a lot of hassle in trying to do it on my own.
- The entire team at PostcardMania was great. They made sure everything was ready before I left on vacation and the mailing was flawless.
- Alex Panko did a phenomenal job by keeping up the communication for my mailing status.
- Everything went very well. Working with design and print went smoothly, and we are very happy with the quality of the postcards. And we couldn't be more pleased with your mailing services. Katelyn was so helpful and saved us thousands of dollars by assuring us mailing at the standard rate would work out fine. And it has. People have already received the cards, much sooner than we ever anticipated.... and definitely in time for the election! Thank you to all of you. ~Emily
- I must say that it was a much welcomed pleasure to call a vendor (Postcard Mania) with something I needed done and it got handled right away by a live person. No fiddling around with email requests to an obscure "Help Desk" and waiting for a reply. No voice mail auto-attendant. Instead A live person from start to finish. Yippee! Kudos to Postcard Mania!
- Thank-you so much for your help designing my cards!!!! You mailed them to the right people at just the right time!!! I won the election BIG TIME!! You guys Rock!!!
- WOW are you guys great. The same day that I received my Pinellas county mail in ballot , I received my postcard mania postcard !!!!! You couldn’t do any better timing than that.
- The last postcard mailing you did we generated $100,000 ++ worth of revenue!!!
- Received 10 responses from the cards and made $20,000 in revenue with another deal in the works.
- We closed two deals, which generated $4,000 using postcard marketing!
- I have had just one new client so far, but with post cards in the Real Estate business, you have to send them out at regular intervals before you start seeing more results. People need to feel that you are stable and focused in their areas. If they just get a card once every 6 months then they tend to forget you. It's important to send them out about every two months 'in season'. I will be sending mine out in March, May, June, August. Then again in 'slow season' in Oct, Jan. The potential for just one listing is about $10,000 in my locations.
- I listed one house and when it sold, netted $10,069 — an ROI of 625.7%, which more than paid for the mailings. I have listed three houses in that community.
- 96 potential new customers!
- 96 potential new customers!
- We felt it was the best way to get the news of our new service we provide out while putting our standard in front of them as well. This campaign hasn't hit yet but in the past, the response has been excellent & immediate! We partake in all avenues of advertising and marketing. Newspapers, magazines, website, facebook, radio, billboards, car/truck wraps, restaurants, sponsorships. The direct mailing seems to hit a different market and puts our name right in front of and in the hands of potential customers. They can save the postcard for a future project which is nice, if they see it elsewhere, they have to remember the name to recall it
- Alex Perkins is always responds promptly and is very friendly and helpful. We were probably not the easiest people to work with and she was great! :)
- This company is the best. They're more than just a postcard company, they're a marketing company and do an incredible job providing value for their clients.
- We use PostcardMania for all our printed marketing. Our account manager, Charlene pays attention to the small details and has been a pleasure to work with.
- My personal team at PostcardMania is FANTASTIC! Charlene and Alexus are proactive and always reliable. They follow up with me, not the other way around. PostcardMania makes my marketing easy.
- Great Service! I'm currently working on 25 different marketing campaigns and Ms. Sheri Evans has made it a breeze. She is a professional and very responsive. I would highly recommend Postcard Mania!
- Jennifer Taylor offered some very insightful recommendations to improve our website. Also Cassidy Towers has been very accommodating and thorough in handling our account. Thank you.
- Tori was wonderful and very very quick to respond. I like it when I can call and actually speak to a real person! I also liked that things flowed well!
- Joe was very friendly and helpful. Even though I had a very small order, he took time to explain things, and he was not pushy. I'll definitely come back to you when I'm ready to place my next order!
- I have never been more satisfied and pleased! This company and the staff made me feel like their biggest priority- Ryan and Alex have been in constant communication with me to get my campaign done as soon as possible. I was speaking with a representative every single day to get my promotional design completed and sent out. I will definitely use their services again. Excellent customer service, very professional, timely responses.
- From the first direct contact to the finished product to helpful suggestions on improving responses this company has been great. I like paying them as it means I'll be making money.
- Your service is second to none.
- Linda is our first. I'm very impressed at her and the whole team's efforts. You've got a strong process, good communication, great operations.
- They tag team you and get the job done quick and professional. Great communication, any misunderstandings cleared up pronto. Thanks PostcardMania!
- Jimmy is such an awesome Specialist ! He walked me through the whole process and answered any questions that I had. I am very confident that my marketing is in the right hands !!!
- We won. Thanks to you and only you. I want to say that I appreciate every single one of you for your help and support during this campaign. None of this would have happened without your tireless work. You have just allowed me the opportunity to do good work and create change once again in Georgia. Looking forward to working with you all again very soon! I will be beginning to connect with the community even more and build my priority list for the coming year and I look forward to reaching out to you all again. Thank you once again, and see you soon.
- PostcardMania helped jump start our direct mail campaign! Using their services we were able to distribute professional, but friendly and inviting letters to potential clients. One customer even stated this is the first piece of mail he'd ever responded to in regards to his real estate, because of the quality of the letter.
- Kayla and James made this process super easy. I have three rounds of postcards set to mail, and bought the facebook and google followups. The interface is easy to use and figure out. Both Kayla and James were very responsive and helpful. I never had to wait long to get a reply. The postcard design was very nice, they use information and options from past successful campaigns in similar fields to design the post cards. I like the tracking information available. Looking forward to seeing the success of the campaign.
- From the initial contact through the process of contracting ordering designing fulfillment and mailing the hardworking team of true professionals at PostCardMania were efficient seamlessly coordinated prompt and experienced leading to a very satisfactory campaign including financing. These qualities put PostcardMania In a class of its own in a world cluttered with mediocre Johnny come Lately digital marketing companies. Kudos to Maria Gonzalez for her commitment to the customer and her perseverance over the past year to never dropping the ball. Thank-you to the entire staff at PostcardMania, job well done!
- My first postcard has not been mailed yet, and I am very excited about what I hope will be a long business relationship. Everyone I have dealt with at your company is the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. They are all so friendly and responsive it just amazes me. I can tell they all love what they do and where they work, which gets me more excited about doing business with your firm.
- Laura has been amazing at getting us up and running and making sure our weekly mailing go out the door on time!
- Postcard Mania has provided great service and high quality services to our practice for over 5 years. We continue to receive wonderful patients from the postcard mailer and they love the message that our office conveys through this product.
- As small business owners with many obligations, we appreciate Joe May, Bridgett Taylor, & Rachel Schweibold for helping push us in the right direction with our marketing project. We appreciate the constant feedback & suggestions in making this work. That has been valuable & in a lot of ways, has kept us accountable in meeting our goals & milestones. The process of checking the work via PostcardMania, along with the email updates & calls, is highly appreciated. We don't think we've worked with any other design company that checks in with us to see how we're doing & what's required from us is moving along. Keep up the GREAT work PostcardMania team!
- No other marketing company can compare to Postcardmania!
- PostcardMania helped us step by step and were very patient with us for the first order. I love to work with them because they provide really good service. Tell them what you need and they will do the best to meet your requirement. It was a pleasant experience working with them.
- Joe was my Account Manager, extremely helpful and a very responsive. Would highly recommend Joe to all friends & family.
- I was extremely pleased with the ordering process and responsiveness of the team. Easy to work with and a great value. I will continue doing business here.
- Very professional and easy to work with!
- Great service and quick turnaround! Would highly recommend Postcard Mania. :)
- Thank you for all your work with my campaign you were AWESOME. I will recommend you to everyone I know and tell them about your Great Service.
- Both Kelly and James are amazing! Can’t wait until we are able to do our next campaign!
- PCM is one of the BEST company's I have ever worked with in my 30+ years of consultative selling. Every person I have worked with thus far has been professional, responsive, patient and a real pleasure.
- We think that PostcardMania's the most organized mail marketing & digital marketing company we've come across & we're pleased with our decision & quality!
✓ Send Me Info
Frequently Asked Questions
You know it! If you send us your mailing list in an Excel spreadsheet, we’ll presort, address and mail your bulk postcards and nab YOU those bulk mail discounts. Worried about sharing your valuable list with another company? Click here to see our List Confidentiality Agreement.
Yes. To ensure your layout adheres to the bulk mail USPS mailing standards, please view our mailing design template. If PostcardMania is designing your bulk mail postcards for you, we will make your design fits within bulk mail regulations so it sends smoothly.
Nope! When we address, presort, and mail your bulk mailers for you, you get to use PostcardMania’s long-withstanding bulk mail indicia. In fact, this bulk mail indicia is the signal to USPS that you’re clear to receive those inexpensive bulk mail rates!
Again, nope! Lucky you, when we mail your bulk postcards here from PostcardMania, we take care of ALL bulk mail requirements, which includes the nitty gritty detail of how the addresses of your recipients needs to be formatted.
Bulk mail is simply the term that describes the business practice of mailing hundreds (or thousands) of mail pieces by utilizing an approved bulk mail indicia, adhering to bulk mail requirements, and therefore, receiving USPS bulk mail rates — which are much lower than the stamps you buy at the post office for your yearly holiday cards. Thus, there are a couple bulk mail options:
- First Class – gets your bulk postcards to recipients in 2-5 business days
- Standard Class (or 3rd Class) – gets your bulk mailers to recipients in 7-14 business days
Therefore, you can still receive lower bulk mail rates if you don’t want to pay for a shorter bulk mail time frame with First Class.
Yes, there is a bulk mail minimum — you want to mail at least 500 bulk mailers to receive those lower bulk mail prices. However, most mail houses give better per-piece print pricing, and better addressing pricing, when you mail at least 1,000 pieces.
The cost of bulk mailing services with USPS is just $0.265 – $0.294 per postcard when you use First Class Mail. There are also less expensive options when you mail to an entire area, through Every Door Direct Mail. We will automatically advice you on the best possible postage rates when we discuss your campaign with you.
When you utilize bulk mail services with the USPS, you have to follow detailed bulk mail sorting instructions. Also, called “presort,” when you bulk mail with the US Postal Service, they require you to sort mail before handing over your bulk mailers to them. What this means is your bulk postcards need to be sorted by areas so that when USPS accepts your trays of bulk mailers, they can slip your postcards into the mail stream much faster. Presorting is a job in and of itself, and that is why time-savvy business owners hire us to handle the bulk mail sorting instructions for their mailings.
You can use us here at PostcardMania as we service small businesses nationwide — we’ve been mailing billions of bulk postcards and other bulk mailers for 22 years nationwide.
Absolutely! We offer a bulk mail tracking service — accessibly in a handy online dashboard available 24/7 — that tells you exactly when your bulk mail postcards (or letters) arrive. Call us for details!