Posted on December 14, 2020
POSTCARDMANIA – CLEARWATER, FL
Looking for Customer Service Representatives!
To “WOW!!” our clients by helping get their jobs completed and mailed out. You’d be their point of contact right after they purchase their order, all the way until completion. This includes being the liaison point between the customer and our design team, and our mailing list/mailing area teams as well. The overall goal is to get the customers’ orders sent out on time, to the intended audience, and at the best postage rates possible. (We teach you all about all of these things so don’t fret!)
This is a fast-paced position and requires a lot of multi-tasking. The Customer Service Reps must be very detail-oriented and organized to ensure the client’s deadlines are met. It can also be challenging to get customers to respond at times. This position is responsible for ensuring that the customer is serviced perfectly and is very happy with their order!
Ultimately, we strive for top-notch customer service.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
• Ability to navigate the computer system and e-mail system once trained
• Pleasantly communicating with customers on the phone as well as via e-mail
• Ability to proficiently follow customer’s instructions
• Willingness to provide coverage for other areas of the department as needed
• Filing and routing paperwork
• And other duties as assigned
• Full-time in-office position
• Monday – Friday from 9-6pm with an hour lunch
• Pay is $15.00/hr to start
• $16.00/hr after completing the 90 day requirements and a favorable review
• $18.00 with favorable review after 6 months to a year
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation time that increases with longevity
• 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
• Amazinggg company culture that provides a relaxed yet super productive and challenging work environment
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy (at least 40 wpm).
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Programs such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
• Ability to adapt to new software as there is an internal database program that you will use consistently throughout the day.
• Detail oriented!
• Positive outlook that can be felt by our customers and our co-workers.
• Reliable and responsible, the customer and the company count on this.
• Strong organizational skills are a must!
• Ability to coordinate data coming from various sources
• Ability to multi-task and correctly prioritize without stressing out!
• Must be able to keep composure if there’s a tight deadline or pressure.
• Excellent team player and willing to help others as needed.
Bilingual: English and Spanish preferred
For the last 8 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We have the mindset of a startup, with the backbones of a profitable, 21-year old, $50-million-per-year business that was organically grown with no investment capital. We provide brilliant individuals with a fun and rewarding place to work where they truly consider their co-workers friends. The atmosphere at PostcardMania is casual: we’re in jeans instead of stuffy suits, you’ll likely find a few puppies running around, and you’ll spend your breaks playing ping-pong and basketball or ordering coffee or lunch from our in-house cafe.
PostcardMania helps small businesses grow through effective and affordable marketing campaigns. While the roots of our business began as just direct mail postcard marketing, our campaigns are now exponentially enhanced with our strong catalog of online marketing services, making us truly the best one-stop shop for a small business owners' marketing needs. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace and nicotine-free workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 6 panel drug screen and nicotine screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening on a pass/fail basis.
We have decided to indefinitely postpone our HR open house due to social distancing and safety rules from the coronavirus.