Hey, dance studio owners!
Need proven-to-work dance studio marketing ideas you can use for more new dancers?
Here are 9 dance studio postcards you can customize for your business:
1. Use a BOLD can’t-miss-it headline your prospects will see
Check out how this bold headline jumps out at you on this dance studio postcard:
2. Plug your logo into this lovely dance studio postcard
Make sure your dance studio marketing hits home your recognizable logo time and time again… so when your prospects are ready to sign up for dance lessons, they think of YOU.
Need help with a professional logo to use on all your dance studio advertising?
3. Promote your studio with dance studio postcards
Impress your prospects with this ready-to-use dance studio postcard design:
You can even personalize your dance studio postcards with the first name of each and every recipient to make your design stand out in the mailbox!
4. Add Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads automatically
You can start by sending a postcard like this:
And then you can amplify your dance studio advertising with automatic matching digital ads.
Here’s how that works:
By adding digital ads to your dance studio postcard campaign, your studio can be seen EVERYWHERE prospects spend their time:
- On thousands of internet websites via the Google network
- On Facebook where 79% of Americans check in
- And on Instagram, particularly on the mobile app
This multi-channel marketing strategy requires ZERO effort from you.
We call this Everywhere Small Business —
5. Easily customize this dance studio marketing piece
We can put any photo you want on this design!
6. Give a FREE offer your prospects won’t resist
Everyone loves FREE, so invite new prospects in your studio by showing one on your dance studio postcards, like this example:
7. DOUBLE your special offers to increase your new leads
Here’s an example of how that strategy could look:
8. Send this dance studio postcard to a targeted mailing list for DOUBLE the leads
By targeting whom you mail your postcards, you’ll receive at least DOUBLE the response, according to data from the DMA.
How do you know WHO to target though?
Go through your customer base and make a list of all your BEST customers…
Then tabulate the demographics of each of those awesome customers, and you’ve got a list of demographics you’ll use to create your laser-targeted mailing list.
9. Market across multiple channels simultaneously to increase your new students
Let’s face it:
Prospects today spend time online, on their smartphones, at work, running errands, on vacation — all this, in addition to spending time at home!
So if you want your dance studio marketing to reach your prospects where they spend their time?
You need to market everywhere.
Your dance studio marketing is only as good as WHO receives it.
Your mailing list is the main dish of your lead generation so DON’T skimp on it.
We guarantee at least 90% deliverability of your direct mail, and so should ANY good mailing list provider, FYI.
If you have ANY questions about growing your business, don’t hesitate to call one of my marketing experts at 800-628-1804 —
Their advice and help are 100% FREE!