ATTN: cleaning business owners!
Need proven-to-work cleaning business postcards (home and commercial) you can send to generate more new customers?
Here are 9 house cleaning postcards and commercial cleaning postcards you can steal!
1. Use a bold headline to grab prospects’ attention on your house cleaning postcards
See how your eyes immediately go to the bold white headline at the top?
2. Personalize each cleaning business postcard to your prospects
Here’s an example:
See how “Mike Smith” is at the top of the postcard?
We use a printing technique called “variable data printing,” meaning we pull the first (and in this case, last) name of each prospect from your mailing list, and print it on your postcard 100% automatically.
3. Plug your logo into this genius house cleaning postcard template
Make sure any house cleaning postcards you send always show your recognizable logo.
Need help with a professional logo?
4. Add Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads automatically to your marketing
Remind both new and existing customers that service is due with a house cleaning postcard (or commercial cleaning postcard) they can keep for whenever they do need you!
Here’s a commercial cleaning postcard example:
Then, you can amplify your commercial cleaning postcards’ reach by adding automatic matching digital ads.
Here’s how that works:
By adding digital ads to your direct mail campaign, your business can be seen EVERYWHERE prospects spend their time:
- On thousands of internet websites via the Google network
- On Facebook where 79% of Americans check in
- And on Instagram, particularly on the mobile app
The best part?
This multi-channel marketing strategy requires ZERO effort from you.
We call this Everywhere Small Business.
5. Give a FREE offer (or two!) your prospects will call you for
Multiple offers work great for cleaning businesses!
6. Send commercial cleaning postcards to a targeted mailing list for DOUBLE the leads
By targeting whom you mail your postcards, you’ll receive at least DOUBLE the response, according to data from the DMA.
How do you know WHO to target though?
Go through your customer base and make a list of all your BEST customers…
Then tabulate the demographics of each of those awesome customers, and you’ve got a list of demographics you’ll use to create your laser-targeted mailing list.
7. Promote your services with a can’t-miss-it design
Prospects will definitely LOOK at your house cleaning postcards if you use this template:
8. Market across multiple channels simultaneously to increase new customers all year long
Let’s face it:
Prospects today spend time online, on their smartphones, at work, running errands, on vacation — all this, in addition to spending time at home!
So if you want your marketing to reach your prospects where they spend their time?
You need to market everywhere.
9. Reach NEW movers in your desired area without lifting a finger
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, a little over 11% of the American population moves every year. Many of those people may be looking for new house cleaners!
With our New In Town program, you can reach new movers in your area every month without you even having to think about it…
Here’s how it works:
- You tell us your target demographic and service area
- We design house cleaning postcards for you
- Every month, we automatically send all new movers that fit your targeting criteria your postcards
Check this out:
Your house cleaning postcards are personalized automatically with the first name of the recipient, so they take notice of your marketing — because they SEE their name.
Here’s an example:
By automatically mailing to every new mover in your area, your cleaning business can simply receive a steady stream of new interested customers who live nearby!
If you have ANY questions about growing your house cleaning or commercial cleaning business, don’t hesitate to call one of my marketing experts at 800-628-1804 —
Their advice and help are 100% FREE!