Hey, auto repair business owners!
Need proven-to-work auto repair direct mail ideas?
Here are 10 postcard designs you can customize for your business:
1. Plug your logo into this awesome auto service postcard
Show off your collision repair marketing with a bright design like this one:
Need help with a professional logo to use on all your car repair marketing?
2. Promote your business with automotive mailers that work
Impress your prospects with this ready-to-use auto service postcard design:
You can even personalize your auto service postcards with the first name of each and every recipient to make your design stand out in the mailbox!
3. Customize this car repair advertising piece for your business
We can put any photo you want on this design!
4. Send this service reminder auto service postcard
Generate business from your current customer list by sending this postcard out:
5. Add Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads to your car repair marketing \
You can start by sending auto repair direct mail —
Like this postcard:
And then you can amplify your car repair advertising with a crazy effective marketing tactic…
By adding digital ads to your postcard campaign, you can cause your car repair marketing to be seen EVERYWHERE prospects today spend their time:
- On thousands of internet websites via the Google network
- On Facebook where 79% of Americans check in
- And on Instagram, particularly on the mobile app
This multi-channel marketing strategy requires ZERO effort from you.
We call this Everywhere Small Business —
6. Give a killer special offer to attract new prospect calls
Even if your prospects don’t need your services immediately when they receive your postcard, a steal-worthy special offer will encourage them to keep your postcard and call when they do need you!
Here’s an example:
7. Use a BOLD headline your prospects won’t miss
You need your prospects to SEE your car repair marketing message, so with a bold, large headline, they’ll see your postcard as they sift through their mail.
Here’s an example:
8. Send this auto service postcard to a targeted mailing list for DOUBLE the leads
By targeting whom you mail your postcards, you’ll receive at least DOUBLE the response, according to data from the DMA.
How do you know WHO to target though?
Go through your customer base and make a list of all your BEST customers…
Then tabulate the demographics of each of those awesome customers, and you’ve got a list of demographics you’ll use to create your laser-targeted mailing list.
9. Customize this auto service postcard and plan to mail consistently
The #1 piece of advice I have for small business owners is to market consistently no matter what.
Whatever your budget allows for your car repair marketing, just do it consistently to receive steady leads throughout the year.
10. Market across multiple channels simultaneously to increase your leads
Let’s face it:
Prospects today spend time online, on their smartphones, at work, running errands, on vacation — all this, in addition to spending time at home!
So if you want your car repair advertising to reach your prospects where they spend their time?
You need to market everywhere.
If you need help managing your digital advertising, check out our 1-minute video on Everywhere Small Business, which combines the following into auto repair direct mail campaigns:
- Google ads
- Facebook ads
- Instagram ads
- Mail tracking
- Call tracking
- Digital analytics tracking.
Your car repair marketing is only as good as WHO receives it.
Your mailing list is the main dish of your lead generation so DON’T skimp on it.
We guarantee at least 90% deliverability of your auto repair direct mail, and so should ANY good mailing list provider, FYI.
If you have ANY questions about growing your business, don’t hesitate to call one of my marketing experts at 800-628-1804 —
Their advice and help are 100% FREE!