Posted on October 18, 2019
We’ve continually succeeded at meeting higher and higher Sales goals each year, but we’re looking to take our numbers to the next level this coming year! Sales Coaches specialize in listening to the Marketing Consultant calls and finding ways to improve the existing Sales process as well as the individual Marketing Consultant Reps’ metrics. Our Sales area is a very fast-paced and challenging environment, and many of our Reps have been with us for years and years!
If you are the kind of person who naturally sees where improvements are needed and often has bright ideas to improve things, this is the job for you! We are looking for a few candidates who will spearhead our brand-new Sales Coaching team! You’d need to be well-versed in marketing – ideally you’d have a marketing degree – as well as very willing to dig in and communicate with another regarding needed improvements and changes. This takes some guts as ultimately you would be working one-on-one with our incredible Sales Reps and would need to be able to hold your own and let them know how to improve.
All candidates will receive appropriate training for this position; we only ask that you bring these skills:
* Marketing degree is ideal, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing capacity.
* Effective communication, with the ability to deliver constructive criticism in a way that is well-received
* A great capacity for listening and learning
* A talent for understanding others and asking the right questions
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm with an hour for lunch
The compensation is $15/hour to start with bonuses and monetary growth after 90 days.
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
* Medical, dental and vision
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Vacation time that increases with longevity
* 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
WE OFFER A TON OF COMPANY PERKS, AND WE WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE ALL THIS AWESOME
* Company culture free of internal drama, full of appreciation and support from management team and co-workers
* An in-house organic café with chef and barista
* On-site yoga classes twice a week
* Company parties, picnics, fun seasonal contests with priiiizes, i.e. ugly sweater contests, Final Friday dress up days and more!
For the last 7 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We are a marketing company that services small to medium sized businesses. Everything we offer is turn-key but also customized at the same time. Our services include postcard and/or letter direct mail campaigns from idea to mailbox. We help businesses all over the country to expand through the use of a combination of marketing techniques including website development, email marketing, google marketing and more. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 12 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening.
You can use the opportunity to tour our facility and get an idea of what it is like to work for PostcardMania before applying by registering for our Open House on January 8th 2019, 12-1:30PM.