Posted on January 23, 2020
POSTCARDMANIA – CLEARWATER, FL
We’ve continually succeeded at meeting higher and higher Sales goals each year, but we’re looking to take our numbers to the next level this coming year! Our strategy for this is to create a team of Sales Coaches who will specialize in listening to the Marketing Consultant calls and will find ways to improve the existing Sales process as well as the individual Marketing Consultant Reps’ metrics. Our Sales area is a very fast-paced and challenging environment, and many of our Reps have been with us for years and years!
If you are the kind of person who naturally sees where improvements are needed and often has bright ideas to improve things, this is the job for you! We are looking for a few candidates who will spearhead our brand-new Sales Coaching team! You’d need to be well-versed in marketing – ideally you’d have a marketing degree – as well as very willing to dig in and communicate with another regarding needed improvements and changes. This takes some guts as ultimately you would be working one-on-one with our incredible Sales Reps and would need to be able to hold your own and let them know how to improve.
All candidates will receive appropriate training for this position; we only ask that you bring these skills:
* Marketing degree is ideal, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing capacity.
* Effective communication, with the ability to deliver constructive criticism in a way that is well-received
* A great capacity for listening and learning
* A talent for understanding others and asking the right questions
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm with an hour for lunch
The compensation is $15/hour
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
* Medical, dental and vision
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Vacation time that increases with longevity
* 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
WE OFFER A TON OF COMPANY PERKS, AND WE WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE ALL THIS AWESOME
* Company culture free of internal drama, full of appreciation and support from management team and co-workers
* An in-house organic café with chef and barista
* On-site yoga classes twice a week
* Company parties, picnics, fun seasonal contests with priiiizes, i.e. ugly sweater contests, Final Friday dress up days and more! https://www.glassdoor.com/Photos/PostcardMania-Office-Photos-E742135.htm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* You’ll be spending a large portion of your time listening to our Marketing Consultation/Sales calls – you’ll have specific Reps that you’ll be listening to – and then noting improvements and working out how to get those points fixed.
* The day-to-day of the position will evolve as the position evolves, as again it’s brand-new!
* Your performance will be measured on the closing % metric of the Sales Reps that you’re working with
* You’ll report to our Sales Expansion Manager, who had been our highest-closing Sales Rep prior to her promotion in 2015!
For the last 8 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We have the mindset of a startup, with the backbones of a profitable, 21-year old, $50-million-per-year business that was organically grown with no investment capital. We provide brilliant individuals with a fun and rewarding place to work where they truly consider their co-workers friends. The atmosphere at PostcardMania is casual: we’re in jeans instead of stuffy suits, you’ll likely find a few puppies running around, and you’ll spend your breaks playing ping-pong and basketball or ordering coffee or lunch from our in-house cafe.
PostcardMania helps small businesses grow through effective and affordable marketing campaigns. While the roots of our business began as just direct mail postcard marketing, our campaigns are now exponentially enhanced with our strong catalog of online marketing services, making us truly the best one-stop shop for a small business owners' marketing needs. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 12 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening.
You can use the opportunity to tour our facility and get an idea of what it is like to work for PostcardMania before applying by registering for our Open House on April 22nd 2020, 12-1:30PM.