For years, Village Green Dental Center focused on referral marketing to attract new patients. But when they wanted to grow their practice, Dr. Jason Monroe called PostcardMania for help.
After talking to our marketing consultants, the doctor decided on a postcard campaign with DirectMail2.0 that would not only increase his exposure in the community, but also help him track his results.
It all started with an effective design that included:
- A headline and supporting graphic that immediately conveys DENTAL
- A sophisticated yet calming green and white color scheme
- Several attractive offers and a call to action that urges prospective patients to call within 30 days
- A patient testimonial and photo of the dentist, which help the recipient feel more comfortable with the practice
Dr. Monroe sent out 5,000 cards a week to households within a 3-mile radius of his practice. Because he knew repetition is a vital aspect of any successful marketing campaign, each recipient got his card three times. And with DirectMail2.0, all of the prospective patients in his area also saw his online banner ad!
The postcard campaign generated lots of phone calls, but the practice wasnt booking as many appointments as they would have liked. So using the call tracking feature of DirectMail2.0, Dr. Monroe listened to the calls that came in and realized that his front staff needed more training on how to convert callers into patients.
After addressing that issue, Village Green Dentals conversion rate shot up from 18% to 47%!
Here are the results after three months of mailing:
- 38 new patients
- $49,000 in immediate revenue
- $260,000 in planned production (treatment planned for those new patients)
With an effective postcard campaign and proper training of his front staff, Dr. Monroe saw an 876% return on his investment!