McLoud Family Dentistry is a young dental practice located in McLoud, OK. They wanted to introduce themselves to the community and build up a base of patients, so they called PostcardMania.
With the help of our marketing consultants, this brand new dental practice created a postcard campaign that was sure to appeal to prospective patients. Heres why it worked:
- The clean design and color scheme immediately convey DENTAL with white, dark gray and different shades of blue
- Four attractive offers that expire within 30 days entice prospective patients to make an appointment right away
- REAL photos of their front office and entryway help build the trust and affinity prospects feel your practice
- The testimonial on the back provides valuable social proof, which helps establish credibility and trust
- A sub headline on the back of the card leads into text thats chock-full of BENEFITS to the recipient
McLoud Family Dentistry sent their postcard via every door direct mail (EDDM) to saturate their service area and save money on postage. With EDDM, your postcard gets delivered to every single mailbox, which means less sorting for the post office and they pass on the savings to you. EDDM is great for a new dental practice looking to get their name out there and in the minds of prospects across the ENTIRE community!
They also signed up for DirectMail2.0 New Patient Edition, which helped increase their return on investment (ROI). With DM2.0 New Patient Edition, not only did they know when their postcard would arrive in mailboxes, they were able to track every single call the postcard generated (even the ones they missed) and listen to those calls to ensure their receptionists were handling the calls correctly. But the best part of DM2.0 New Patient Edition is the Google follow-up ads that appeared in their service area at the same time that their postcards went out, multiplying their exposure and their results!
84 calls to their office from interested prospective patients!
McLoud Family Dental was able to log in to their DirectMail2.0 dashboard and see that they received 84 calls directly from the postcards! Many dentists estimate that each new patient represents about $1,000 in revenue per year. If McLoud turns just HALF of those callers into patients, the postcard will generate $42,000 in the first year!