Pro Bono Marketing Services
Are you a nonprofit organization making the world a better place? Save money on advertising costs with PostcardMania’s pro bono services.
In addition to handling the direct mailing needs of more than 89,030 clients nationwide, PostcardMania has donated more than 2.5 million postcards to nonprofit organizations since 2005.
Founder & CEO Joy Gendusa created a department within the company dedicated to handling pro bono work for nonprofit organizations — the only stipulation being that these organizations have the purpose of assisting mankind and making the world a better place.
Charitable organizations may apply for the following products and services:
- 4.25 x 6” Postcards
- 6 x 8.5” Postcards
- Full design – We write and design everything for you
- Partial design – You supply the copy you would like to use and any photos, and we bring it all together
- Addressing – We print the name and addresses of the recipients on all of your postcards
We’ve donated services to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Mission: Wolf, Clearwater Veterans Alliance, the World Literary Crusade and more than 100 other organizations. Here is what some of them have had to say:
“We are truly grateful for your commitment to the Pediatric Cancer foundation over the past three years with over 40,000 postcards donated.”
– Nancy B. Crane, Executive Direction and Jourdan Tanner, Communications Manager, Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Tampa, FL
“PostcardMania has donated graphic design, printing, web design and consulted over the past five years, the value of which exceeds $30,000.”
– Holly Haggerty, Executive Director, Community Learning Center, Clearwater, FL
“PostcardMania printed more than 31,000 postcards and nearly 50 posters for the annual Taking Action Against Domestic Violence Campaign! Of that total, 17,000 postcards and 40 large posters were donated by your company! Thank you for your support.”
– Lissette Campos, Director of Community Affairs, ABC Action News, Tampa, FL
“Our having these postcards to distribute has been extremely beneficial to the continued success of the conference; by allowing us to keep our advertising costs down we are able to pass the savings on to our attendees.”
– LJan Szelkowski, Assistant Director, North Carolina Entrepreneurship Center, NC
Please note: PostcardMania does not pay for postage or shipping costs. These are your sole responsibility should you be approved for pro bono postcards and/or other donations.
Here’s how it works:
Also download the Pro Bono Campaign Instructions and hold on to them, should you be approved for pro bono
Fill out the agreement and application and then scan/email both forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 727-442-5130 to the attention of Vivian Von Dohmain.
And that’s it! If you’re approved, we’ll let you know via email and the design/printing process will get started.