With Bulk Mail Discounts – It Pays for Itself!
If you address and mail all of your postcards yourself, you pay:
- $0.35 per piece in postage (or $0.55 if you mail larger postcards).
If PostcardMania addresses and mails your postcards for you, the postage rate for 4.25″ x 6″ postcards is between:
- $0.265 – $0.284.
We charge $0.055 per piece for presorting and addressing. That saves you big over mailing yourself!
Win-win situations might be FAR more rare than most businesses would lead you to believe. That’s fair. But we really do have one on our hands here…
Here’s the deal: PostcardMania is a mail house eligible for all different kinds of bulk mail discounts through the United States Postal Service (USPS). We actually mail so much that we have an in-house USPS employee at our mailing facility! That means when we handle the mailing for you, we can save you between $0.06 and $0.08 per piece on your total postage cost. That really adds up. You don’t have to do the work, and you are actually SAVING money while you don’t do it.
Here’s another deal: A lot of mail houses don’t pass those savings on to you. They pocket the bulk mail discounts in return for handling the mailing for you. This isn’t a terrible deal, but still. Why not go with the company that lets you save? You know?
The cost of addressing/mailing service is $0.055 per piece (and slightly more for very large postcards). With bulk mail discounts, this still saves you over mailing yourself. Plus we do all of the work for you!
- Our mailing rep understood our mailing goal and made sure that the addresses were printed correctly and the postcards were bulk shipped to my client in two different batches. My client was very happy with the finished product. The Production Services Rep was very good about following up on the status of the project and making sure that I was aware of deadlines.
- It was really easy and saved me a lot of hassle in trying to do it on my own.
- The entire team at PostcardMania was great. They made sure everything was ready before I left on vacation and the mailing was flawless.
- Alex Panko did a phenomenal job by keeping up the communication for my mailing status.
- We closed two deals, which generated $4,000 using postcard marketing!
- I have had just one new client so far, but with post cards in the Real Estate business, you have to send them out at regular intervals before you start seeing more results. People need to feel that you are stable and focused in their areas. If they just get a card once every 6 months then they tend to forget you. It's important to send them out about every two months 'in season'. I will be sending mine out in March, May, June, August. Then again in 'slow season' in Oct, Jan. The potential for just one listing is about $10,000 in my locations.
- I listed one house and when it sold, netted $10,069 — an ROI of 625.7%, which more than paid for the mailings. I have listed three houses in that community.
- 96 potential new customers!
- 96 potential new customers!
✓ Send Me Info
Frequently Asked Questions
You know it! If you send us your mailing list in an Excel spreadsheet, we’ll presort, address and mail your postcards and nab you those bulk mail discounts. Worried about sharing your valuable list with another company? Click here to see our List Confidentiality Agreement.
Yes. To ensure your layout adheres to the post office’s mailing standards, please view our mailing design template. If PostcardMania is designing your mail piece for you, we will take care of this for you.
Absolutely! We offer a mail tracking service that tells you exactly when your mail pieces arrive. Call us for details!