Call Tracking System from PostcardMania
Track. Learn. Improve.
1. A Tracking Number is Assigned to Your Campaign
We’ll assign a unique “call tracking” number to your campaign; you can choose either an 800 number or a number with your local area code for a more down-home feel. All calls to that number will be routed to your usual business number, so you and your staff won’t have to change up a thing.
2. You Track Responses and Listen to Recorded Calls Online
When calls start coming in, simply log into your mypostcardmania.com account and all your metrics will be available in your online dashboard! You’ll see how many calls came in through your call tracking number. Plus, you can listen to recordings of all the calls to see how well your salespeople are handling leads! Shabizzam!
Call Tracking Shows You:
- How many calls a particular mailing generates
- What time of day you receive the most calls
- How your receptionists and salespeople handle incoming calls
- Which offers generate the most responses