Realtor Jose Montes was looking for a way to connect with homeowners living in the Lompoc, CA area interested in selling their homes, so he reached out to PostcardMania for his marketing needs.
PostcardMania designed a 6″ x 8.5″ postcard that included the following features:
- A large, bold headline on the front of the card that gets Jose’s message across loud and clear
- An offer of a free comparative market analysis
- Professional photos of Jose, which build trust with the recipient
- Pictures of recently sold homes in the prospect’s area
- A five-star review on the back of the postcard
Jose mailed a total of 30,000 postcards to residents in the local area. He used a resident/occupant mailing list that targeted homes with the highest median home market value in specific zip codes. The postcards were mailed out in batches of about 5,000 pieces on a monthly mailing schedule.
Jose landed 2 new clients and generated $28,000 in revenue!
As a result, Jose received 2 responses, converted both and generated $28,000 in revenue. He spent $11,824 on this direct mail campaign, so his return on investment amounts to 137%!
Since then, Jose has continued his direct mail marketing with PostcardMania, and he ordered 120,000 more cards.
Interested in doing a similar campaign for your business? Call us and we will get you connected with a marketing consultant who has experience creating campaigns for other real estate agents.