Cape Christian Academy is a private school for primary and secondary students. They needed a way to reach more families interested in their school, so they reached out to PostcardMania for marketing help.
PostcardMania designed a 4.25 x 6 inches postcard that included the following features:
- An offer of 50% off registration
- A five-star review from a happy parent
- A bold headline on the front of the card in a bright color to immediately get the prospect’s attention and send a clear message about their school
- A list of benefits on the back of the card, like providing a safe school, hybrid learning, and more
- Pictures of their students to encourage trust with the recipient
- A map of their location to show them they are located nearby
Cape Christian Academy mailed 6,000 postcards to a consumer mailing list that targeted families who make $45,000 a year or more, with children, who are Lutherans or Protestant, and live in the surrounding areas of the school. They also excluded any addresses of current or past students to avoid wasting postage.
They also purchased an Everywhere Small Business campaign that included digital ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram to encourage them to reach out for more information via a phone call or click to the website.
They made $6,000 immediately and expect $30,000 more!
As a result, Cape Christian Academy gained one new student whose tuition is $6,000 in the first year, which is a return on investment (ROI) of 72%. Since students stay at the school for an average of 5 years, the lifetime value of this new student is $30,000 total — an ROI of 759%!
Since then, Cape Christian Academy has purchased 6,000 more postcards, and they are looking forward to achieving even more success in the future.
Interested in doing a similar campaign for your business? Call us and we will get you connected with a marketing consultant who has experience creating campaigns for other educational institutions.