Massachusetts CPA Donald T. Bates wanted to explore ideas to expand his clientele during the busy tax season. In the competitive tax prep industry, an effective accountant marketing campaign is vital to put your name out in front of your prospective clients. Mr. Bates consulted called PostcardMania for help with his tax service marketing.
Our tax/accounting marketing consultants helped Mr. Bates create an eye-catching tax postcard marketing plan. Heres why the strategy was effective:
- The main image of a stack of money gets prospects attention and tells them exactly what is being offered more money!
- The clear, bold headline includes and benefit and supports the image
Each prospect on the CPAs mailing list received the postcard twice.
- The main image of a stack of money grabs prospects’ attention and tells them exactly what is being offered — more money!
- The clear, bold headline includes a benefit and supports the image
- The back lists the benefits of choosing a small business CPA — like Donald
- The special offer for a FREE personalized consultation draws both individuals and businesses alike
5-10 new clients acquired, which paid for the marketing and then some!
Mr. Bates saw great results from his tax office marketing campaign. I estimate that I picked up 5-10 new clients as a result of the postcards, he said. The fees generated from these clients will more than offset the cost of the campaign. And thats just one tax season! If those clients come back year after year (as they most likely will), the campaign will pay for itself over and over again!