Ring! Ring! You have a new caller on the line! What now? Are your front receptionists and sales team ready to convert that prospect in a customer? Use this checklist to make sure you don’t lose another lead!
1. Ask for full contact information from every caller
Remember: EVERY caller could be your next big customer!
2. Ask, “How did you hear about us?” to find out where the caller found you
This tracks your marketing efforts to see which campaign brought in more leads.
3. Smile when answering the phone
Your receptionist is the first impression a new caller has with your company. If a prospect hears a negative, or unprofessional tone, it throws up a big red flag.
4. Be professional and provide quality answers to questions
Anticipate the needs and questions of your caller. Impress them with additional information to prove that your company truly is interested in their business.
5. Provide resources that portray you as an expert in the field and help answer their questions
For instance, if a caller is inquiring about your new teeth whitening procedure, point them towards your website where they could find additional information. Better yet, ask for their email and send them picture comparisons.
Check out this example checklist we created! You can use this as a base and then customize it to fit your industry.