Posted on October 3, 2019
YOUR MISSION AS INVENTORY CONTROL
We need a top-notch individual to help us maintain our inventory of over 30 million postcards. Our inventory is constantly moving out and being replaced which means quick and accurate filing is an integral part of our operation. The mission and purpose of this post is to accurately file away our printed inventory stock so other staff can easily find, use and fulfill mailing orders. You will handle every order printed by our Manufacturing Division, label it and file it away, keeping the inventory in good working order.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Taking boxes of customers’ postcards (our inventory) and putting them in the correct locations in our shelving unit
– Keeping the shelving unit organized and maintained
– Pulling boxes down from shelving units and getting them to the mail addressing and shipping teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– Must be willing to work hard and be a team player
– Excellent communication skills with customers and teammates
– Must be willing to help tasks within the Delivery team not related to inventory
– Must be physically able to lift 30-50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
– Must be physically able to be on your feet for majority of the day
– Will need to operate a forklift and pallet jack (we will train on both of these)
– Basic computer skills
Monday – Friday 9-6 pm with an hour lunch
• $11.00/hr to start
• $12.00/hr after completing the 90 day training requirements and a favorable review
• $13.00/hr with favorable review after 6 months
• $14.00 with favorable review after 12 months
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation time that increases with longevity
• 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
• Amazinggg company culture that provides a relaxed yet super productive and challenging work environment
For the last 7 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We are a marketing company that services small to medium sized businesses. Everything we offer is turn-key but also customized at the same time. Our services include postcard and/or letter direct mail campaigns from idea to mailbox. We help businesses all over the country to expand through the use of a combination of marketing techniques including website development, email marketing, google marketing and more. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 12 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening.
You can use the opportunity to tour our facility and get an idea of what it is like to work for PostcardMania before applying by registering for our Open House on November 6th 2019, 12-1:30PM.