Posted on August 2, 2019
To “WOW!!” our clients by ensuring their jobs are successfully worked through our production lines. You will be overseeing a team of Account Managers in the Customer Support Department. The ideal candidate will have previously managed a team of more than 5 people and is able to exercise good judgment to determine the appropriate course of action in a variety of scenarios. The Customer Support Supervisor handles escalated calls from clients and must be able to effectively and persuasively communicate in order to establish and maintain a positive rapport.
This is a fast-paced position that requires a lot of multi-tasking and strong organizational skills. This position requires tracking and reporting of individual and team performance metrics. This position will work closely with the Department Manager on the implementation of dynamic structures to achieve and maintain production targets.
Ultimately, we strive for top-notch customer service in every interaction!
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
• Full-time in-office position
• Monday–Friday from 9–6pm with an hour for lunch
• Commensurate with experience
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short and long term disability
• Paid vacation time that increases with longevity
• 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
• Amazinggg company culture that provides a relaxed yet super productive and challenging work environment
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy (at least 40 wpm).
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Programs such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
• Ability to adapt to new software as there is an internal database program that you will use consistently throughout the day.
• Ability to instruct, motivate, train and present information effectively
• Positive outlook that can be felt by our customers and our co-workers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers with strong presentation and facilitation skills• Strong organizational skills are a must!
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to multi-task and correctly prioritize without stressing out!
• Must be able to keep composure if there’s a tight deadline or pressure.
• Excellent team player and willing to help others as needed.
WE HAVE A STRICT POLICY AT POSTCARDMANIA: NO NEGATIVE CHATTER AND NO OFFICE POLITICS
If you enjoy that sort of thing please don’t apply – we have a super happy environment we maintain!
For the last 7 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We are a marketing company that services small to medium sized businesses. Everything we offer is turn-key but also customized at the same time. Our services include postcard and/or letter direct mail campaigns from idea to mailbox. We help businesses all over the country to expand through the use of a combination of marketing techniques including website development, email marketing, google marketing and more. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 12 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening.
You can use the opportunity to tour our facility and get an idea of what it is like to work for PostcardMania before applying by registering for our Open House on September 18th 2019, 12-1:30PM.