Posted on January 6, 2021
POSTCARDMANIA – CLEARWATER, FL
Looking for Customer Support Supervisor
To “WOW!!” our clients by ensuring their jobs are successfully worked through our production lines. You will be overseeing a team of Account Managers in the Customer Support Department. The ideal candidate will have previously managed a team of more than 5 people and is able to exercise good judgment to determine the appropriate course of action in a variety of scenarios. The Customer Support Supervisor handles escalated calls from clients and must be able to effectively and persuasively communicate in order to establish and maintain a positive rapport.
This is a fast-paced position that requires a lot of multi-tasking and strong organizational skills. This position requires tracking and reporting of individual and team performance metrics. This position will work closely with the Department Manager on the implementation of dynamic structures to achieve and maintain production targets.
Ultimately, we strive for top-notch customer service in every interaction!
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
• Full-time in-office position
• Monday–Friday from 9–6pm with an hour for lunch
• Commensurate with experience
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short and long term disability
• Paid vacation time that increases with longevity
• 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
• Amazinggg company culture that provides a relaxed yet super productive and challenging work environment
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy (at least 40 wpm).
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Programs such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
• Ability to adapt to new software as there is an internal database program that you will use consistently throughout the day.
• Ability to instruct, motivate, train and present information effectively
• Positive outlook that can be felt by our customers and our co-workers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers with strong presentation and facilitation skills• Strong organizational skills are a must!
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to multi-task and correctly prioritize without stressing out!
• Must be able to keep composure if there’s a tight deadline or pressure.
• Excellent team player and willing to help others as needed.
For the last 8 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We have the mindset of a startup, with the backbones of a profitable, 21-year old, $50-million-per-year business that was organically grown with no investment capital. We provide brilliant individuals with a fun and rewarding place to work where they truly consider their co-workers friends. The atmosphere at PostcardMania is casual: we’re in jeans instead of stuffy suits, you’ll likely find a few puppies running around, and you’ll spend your breaks playing ping-pong and basketball or ordering coffee or lunch from our in-house cafe.
PostcardMania helps small businesses grow through effective and affordable marketing campaigns. While the roots of our business began as just direct mail postcard marketing, our campaigns are now exponentially enhanced with our strong catalog of online marketing services, making us truly the best one-stop shop for a small business owners' marketing needs. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace and nicotine-free workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 6 panel drug screen and nicotine screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening on a pass/fail basis.
We have decided to indefinitely postpone our HR open house due to social distancing and safety rules from the coronavirus.