We had our Small Business Owners Growth Summit here at PostcardMania headquarters in February, and I wanted to share a few tidbits from the event with you.
We surveyed the attendees at the end of the event, and here’s what we learned:
- 96% said they are planning to implement something they learned
- 94% said they would recommend the event to other business owners
- 86% gave the event 5 out of 5 stars (the rest were 4s — and one 6!)
If you missed the summit, I have some good news…
Mark your calendars!
The next Small Business Owners Growth Summit is scheduled for Sept. 29-30 in sunny Clearwater, FL.
These events sell out fast (we only have space for 100), so I recommend that you register soon.
Over the course of two days, you’ll network with other business owners from around the country and learn:
- How to sell to tough buyers
- How to use Google to exponentially increase your leads
- How to convert website visitors into leads you can close
- How to market with cost-effective email and social media
The small business owners who have come to the event have gotten a lot out of it. You may want to check it out, too.
Here’s what some of the folks who came to the February event had to say:
“Speakers were awesome! Patrick’s presentation was excellent. Enjoyed learning the ARC method. Joy’s knowledge reinforced some of the things we are currently doing and gave me lots of ‘to-do’s’ to bring back to my company. Learned from other business owners which was also a great benefit.”
- Mark Russo, Russo Bros. & Co.
“The breadth of actionable information from this conference is astounding.”
- Miles Oliveiera, Suite 4
“Patrick and Joy were very informative and engaging! I left feeling encouraged, supported, and loaded with new ideas! Thank you!”
- Caitlyn Posey, Posey Home Improvements
“Very personable no matter the business owned. Encouraging, that even I can do this. … Information from Joy herself makes it feel like we are family; a group of people working to help each other succeed.”
- Lisa Northrup, Dance Image Studio
The summit is only $97 for PostcardMania clients ($995 for non-clients) — which includes:
- Two full days of intensive marketing training
- Breakfast and lunch both days, plus two cocktail parties
- A sunset dinner cruise
Seriously, you guys — it’s a ton of information and a really great time. Visit postcardmania.com/growthsummit to register today!
Hope to see you there!