Need ready-to-go roofing postcards and other roofing ads examples you can send for more new customers?
Here are 9 roofing postcards already proven to work!
1. Use a bold headline to grab prospects’ attention on your roofing postcards
See how your eyes immediately go to the bright yellow headline?
2. Send roofer postcards directly after a storm
Notice that bright yellow headline again (#1):
3. Add the first (or full!) name of each prospect to your roofing postcards
When your prospects see their name on your roofing postcards, they flat-out LOOK.
Personalizing your roofing postcards only costs pennies extra per piece!
4. Give a steal-worthy special offer your prospects can’t afford to miss
Your prospects may not need a roofer when they initially receive your roofing postcards — HOWEVER:
A killer special offer (that saves them $$$) will entice your prospects to save your roofing flyer, stick it on their fridge, and call YOU when they do need you.
Here’s an example with the special offer in bright red:
5. Add your logo into this genius roofing flyers sample
Make sure any roofing postcards you send always show your recognizable logo.
Need help with a professional logo?
6. Add Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads automatically to your marketing
Remind both new and existing customers that service is due with one of our best marketing ideas for new roofing companies…
Add the following to your roofing postcards 100% automatically:
- Facebook ads
- Google ads
- Instagram ads
- AND call tracking!
Here’s how this multi-channel strategy works:
By adding digital ads to your roofing postcards campaign, your business can be seen EVERYWHERE prospects spend their time:
- On thousands of internet websites via the Google network
- On Facebook where 79% of Americans check in
- And on Instagram, particularly on the mobile app
The best part?
This offline/online marketing strategy requires ZERO effort from you.
We call this Everywhere Small Business.
7. Promote preventative roofing services like this roofing flyers sample
No need to wait for a storm to promote your business with the best roofing ads like this example:
8. Send roofing postcards to a targeted mailing list for DOUBLE the leads
By targeting whom you mail your roofing postcards, you’ll receive at least DOUBLE the response, according to data from the DMA.
How do you know WHO to target though?
Go through your customer base and make a list of all your BEST customers…
Then tabulate the demographics of each of those awesome customers, and you’ve got a list of demographics you’ll use to create your laser-targeted mailing list.
9. Market across multiple channels simultaneously to increase new customers all year long
Let’s face it:
Prospects today spend time —
- On their smartphones
- At work
- Running errands
- On vacation —
All this, in addition to spending time at home!
So if you want to know the best marketing ideas for new roofing companies in this day and age?
You need to market everywhere.
Your marketing is only as good as WHO receives it — and how often.
Your mailing list and if it’s quality is CRITICAL to you generate leads that grow your business, meaning:
Your bottom line!
We guarantee at least 90% deliverability of your roofing postcards, and so should ANY good mailing list provider, FYI.
If you have ANY questions about growing your business, don’t hesitate to call one of my marketing experts at 800-628-1804 —
Their advice and help are 100% FREE!