Need ready-to-go lawn care postcards you can send to generate more new customers?
Here are 9 landscape postcards you can easily customize for your business:
1. Use a bold headline to grab prospects’ attention on your landscape postcards
See how your eyes immediately go to the headline at the top?
2. Add the first name of each prospect to your lawn care postcards
Here’s an example:
Personalizing your landscape postcards only costs pennies extra per piece!
Here’s another example with the full prospect’s name:
3. Plug your logo into this genius landscaping direct mail template
Make sure any lawn care postcards you send always show your recognizable logo.
Need help with a professional logo?
4. Add Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads automatically to your marketing
Remind both new and existing customers that service is due with a landscape postcard they can stick on their fridge!
Then, you can amplify your lawn care postcards’ reach by adding automatic matching digital ads.
Here’s how that works:
By adding digital ads to your landscaping direct mail campaign, your business can be seen EVERYWHERE prospects spend their time:
- On thousands of internet websites via the Google network
- On Facebook where 79% of Americans check in
- And on Instagram, particularly on the mobile app
The best part?
This multi-channel marketing strategy requires ZERO effort from you.
We call this Everywhere Small Business.
Here’s another design you can customize for your business:
5. Send landscape postcards with illustrious 5-star reviews
Google and Amazon have us all trained that when we see 5 golden stars, we think of amazing service and a business worth buying from.
You can piggyback on this marketing trend like this:
Feature a 5-star customer testimonial on your lawn care postcards like this:
6. Give a FREE offer (or two!) your prospects will call you for
Multiple offers work great for landscaping businesses!
7. Send lawn care postcards to a targeted mailing list for DOUBLE the leads
By targeting whom you mail your landscape postcards, you’ll receive at least DOUBLE the response, according to data from the DMA.
How do you know WHO to target though?
Go through your customer base and make a list of all your BEST customers…
Then tabulate the demographics of each of those awesome customers, and you’ve got a list of demographics you’ll use to create your laser-targeted mailing list.
8. Promote winter preparation with your lawn care postcards
Landscape postcards can be used to remind customers that winter prep is needed!
9. Market across multiple channels simultaneously to increase new customers all year long
Let’s face it:
Prospects today spend time online, on their smartphones, at work, running errands, on vacation — all this, in addition to spending time at home!
So if you want your marketing to reach your prospects where they spend their time?
You need to market everywhere.
Your marketing is only as good as WHO receives it.
Your mailing list is the main dish of your lead generation so DON’T skimp on it.
We guarantee at least 90% deliverability of your landscaping direct mail, and so should ANY good mailing list provider, FYI.
If you have ANY questions about growing your business, don’t hesitate to call one of my marketing experts at 800-628-1804 —
Their advice and help are 100% FREE!