5 Less Obvious Free Marketing MUSTS
Aside from reaching OUT with ads, billboards, postcards, commercials and pulling IN leads and sales — what else is included in your marketing mix? Every experience along the way in the sales process or due diligence process is part of your marketing.
Here are five thing you can implement now:
- Your receptionist is the first person anyone calling in will speak to. How has she or he been trained to answer the phone? Have you recently listened to ensure your company’s first impression is a great one? Find out if he or she is genuine, upbeat and helpful in directing customers to the right person or solution.
- Your customer service largely determines whether or not new customers will buy again. This applies to any industry, whether you are a doctor, accountant or insurance agent — the background folks at your office can cause you to lose clients or can keep clients coming back. Are you aware of the experience your clients are having? Tracking this can be as simple as sending a survey to every customer asking them about the service they received from your staff.
- Cleanliness. Go around your office, store or showroom and look at it through the eyes of someone seeing it for the very first time. Is there dust you hadn't noticed before? Some sprucing up may be in order, you’d be surprised at how much a first impression can affect your prospects’ buying decision.
- Appreciation. If all the people in your organization show appreciation to your clients for their business, you’ll have happier customers who will come back again and again.
- Go the extra mile and give a bit more than what is expected. Are you doing this? Do your customers finish a transaction and feel like there is no way they would EVER go somewhere else? Every time I visit my salon, I feel like I’m the only one there, I’m greeted by name, given a beverage and don’t have to wait. Make your customers feel this way about your business.
Are you looking for effective ideas to improve your marketing mix?
It’s not too late to make 2010 a great year. Our marketing
consultants will help you create an affordable marketing program
based on what we know is currently working in your industry,
for more details call 1-866-829-2082.
Want to ask me a question directly? Email me any time at email@example.com.
Does your photo make a personal connection with your reader? Find out why I think it's important in getting response. Let me know what you think.
Watch the Video
Definition of risk management - The process of analyzing exposure to risk and determining how to best handle such exposure
In the last year, marketing strategies for businesses, both large and small, have changed. With reduced marketing budgets and restructured goals, you run a big risk…Continue Reading
MISS AN ISSUE? Read All the Past Issues in Our Archive!
Video of the Week
The Who Matters
Does Photo Choice Matter?
Risk Management for Your Marketing
"Business has picked up a lot. I would have to say they work. Know that we are happy with your service and will use your company again in the near future."
- Sun City Medical Clinic
"Thank you for all the work that led to a smooth process. Your ideas during design were terrific and the quality of the cards was outstanding. And delivery was timely in all cases."
- SAVCO Corporation
Create a results-driven marketing campaign. Call your marketing consultant to see what´s working in your industry.
Assistant to VP Sales