Employment Opportunities at PostcardManiaSales
Consider yourself a GREAT salesperson? Keep reading…
Are you an amazing salesperson looking for a steady, high income, full time position that is actually enjoyable?
PostcardMania is excited to announce not one, but TWO, openings in its coveted sales team.
Here's a sneak peek into a typical day in the PostcardMania sales team:
The sales team is like a small family. We meet each weekday morning in our conference room after we've all grabbed our latte's and cappuccinos from our in house cafe/barista. We each go over our numbers so far for the week and cheer for those doing well. The meeting is filled with laughter and silliness and then we are off to our desks.
We work in a beautiful 24,000 SF building that PostcardMania built from the ground up which was modeled after New York manufacturing buildings turned art lofts that our CEO grew up admiring. The sales area consists of 32 desks in a wide open space with high ceilings and lots of sunlight from the full walls of windows.
We jump on the phones. All of our sales are handled over the phone. Our 10 person marketing team generates over 600 incoming leads for us every week. Cold calling is not in our vocabulary.
The incoming callers are small business owners. They are inquiring about what we can do for them to bring them more customers and help them grow their business. They are dentists, landscapers, air conditioning companies, roofers and more. Real genuine hard working business people who want to expand their businesses so that they can hire more people.
We discuss their businesses with them. How are they currently bringing in new business? What are their revenue goals? How many staff do they have? Who are their best customers?
Based on our past work with over 56,705 other small businesses it is easy for us to come up with a campaign for them that we feel confident will bring them more business. Most campaigns include us purchasing a mailing list for them of people or businesses in their area who fit the demographics of their current best customers. Most campaigns also include us designing and printing postcards for them and mailing them out to their targeted area. Some campaigns include a new website for the business, online ads through google, or our revolutionary new service that has the direct mail industry more excited than they have been in years, DirectMail2.0.
We come up with pricing for them off of our price lists and collect payment. By printing hundreds of millions of postcards every year in our in house manufacturing facility, our pricing is highly competitive and closing the sale is as simple as asking for payment and handling any questions or confusions the business owner may have. It's easy to feel confident selling our product because of the terrific results our clients get from our product. We are truly helping the economy by growing small businesses and creating jobs.
Once the close is made the order is off to the rest of the divisions at PostcardMania who fulfill the order with our top notch delivery team. We go to the next small business owner waiting on the phones and go through the process again to come up with a campaign for them.
Lunchtime comes quickly and a few of us rush off to Crossfit Rebels just down the street for a workout. A few of us take our twice weekly in-house yoga class. We rotate lunch times with each other so that there are still reps here to handle incoming calls.
After some of us workout we run down to the in house cafe to grab lunch. Today Chef Genier made homemade paleo beef stew. We grab a bowl and rush upstairs to hop back on the phones.
- Many of us work past 6pm if calls are still coming in and there are more sales to make. The more we close the more money we each make so we don’t mind.
Our sales team is paid on commission only after they are trained and our newer reps makes between $40k and 50k per year with the top reps that have been here a couple years or longer making $80k-$200k per year. There is NO ceiling to your income if you excel in sales here. In addition to commissions we play all kinds of games including weekly balloons filled with money when we meet our quotas. Pop a balloon for every sale you make and find $5-$20 cash inside. This quarter our CEO is taking each rep who makes their quota on a $1000 shopping spree. Last year the 1st Quarter of 2013 the sales team played a game with our CEO and won $20k to divide across the team. Sometimes we'll do dinner somewhere great in Tampa or our Senior VP Sales will grill up filet mignons as the prize.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In addition to being organized, efficient and a terrific sales person, we are looking for someone who fits into our group culture. You are hard working but also like to have fun and keep the workplace enjoyable.
We can be a little bit silly. Here is some of the sales team dressed up as “Deal or No Deal” one year for Halloween (yea, that tall ugly girl is a boy just pretending), and another year that we dressed up as our Senior VP Sales.
You don't necessarily have to have a background in sales or direct mail but if you do then great – your training time will be a lot quicker!
In It takes a couple of weeks to train new sales people and during that time you will learn all about our processes and your new job. We spend a lot of money on marketing to get those phones to ring so before we put you on the phones we will make sure you are fully trained and ready to go.
It is hard work to succeed in our sales team. We have incredibly high standards for our sales people. One in twenty five interviewed will be hired to go into training and one out of ten in training will be offered a full time position.
If you are the kind of person that is THAT good at what you do, we would love to hear from you.
We'll be happy to show you around and see if you've found your new second home :)
Please send your resume and a little bit about yourself and why you think you would excel in this position to MyraL@postcardmania.com
PostcardMania is looking for a print and web designer to join our team, someone who isn’t afraid to take down a wild pixel and who won’t back down from a little CMYK vs. RGB challenge. Oh, and someone who loves to make our clients look like geniuses for hiring us.
Who you should be:
- A creative professional with 3-5 years print and web design experience
- A positive, honest and all-around fun person
- A good communicator who plays nice with others
- An attentive worker with a great eye for details
- An insightful designer who can give our clients what they want while adding enough POW! to really wow them
What you should be able to do:
- Design postcards, business cards, landing pages, websites, banner ads and more
- Apply marketing fundamentals to unique, eye-catching designs
- Create effective marketing pieces that are in-line with existing branding
- Have the imagination to create NEW brands if called upon to do so
- Correctly execute the technical points necessary for print and digital production
- Work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple deadlines
- Meet deadlines with high-quality, awe-inspiring work
- Easily navigate and totally own Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Hit the ground running on Mac OS X
- Have a good, working knowledge of HTML and CSS
This is a full-time position.
Please send cover letter and resume to MyraL@postcardmania.com and include 3 samples of your design work and/or a link to your online portfolio.
PostcardMania knows that our receptionists are our customers' first impression. Our Lead Receptionist will help you get grooved in. Come be part of a successful, fun team! We are looking to fill one full-time position and one part-time position.
--have excellent communication skills
--have a consistently upbeat and friendly attitude with customers and fellow teammates
--be willing to learn and duplicate the successful actions already in place
--be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
--be willing to stay late when needed
--want to be a part of a fun, fast-growing and successful group
Please email your cover letter and resume to MyraL@postcardmania.com and state the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
PostcardMania, a Clearwater marketing company is looking for a Python Programmer!
- We want someone who is nimble and who on his or her own determinism stays up-to-date on everything related to their field of programming. You are someone who learns any new developments related to programming because of your own love of programming and eagerness to be the best in your field.
- You are quick – you think simply and see something to program and can come up with the fastest/cleanest way to complete the project
- You are still growing – you know enough now to program a site but see yourself 5-10 years down the line doing big things in your field.
- You have a solid background in computer science and understand the underlying details.
- Have dabbled in other languages to improve your trade – Lisp, Haskell, Ruby, Perl, etc. a plus!
And a bit of the technical stuff we need you to know how to do:
- CSS master
- Can design databases
- Basic Linux administration
- git experience
Does this sound like you?! If so let’s chat! Email your cover letter and resume and any related links (github, etc.) and include answers to the following questions:
- What is your development environment like? Windows, OS X, Linux? Sublime Text, Notepad++, emacs, vim? Tell us a little about the tools you use.
- What does “list comprehension” mean, in python?